quinta-feira, maio 27, 2010

DAG FSW is empty - Getting "The cluster resource could not be found" when try to manage Failover Clustering

I couldn't find way of make the DAG to recreate the files on its File Share Witness, every trying was unsuccessful.

When I tried to remove the servers from DAG to recreate it I recieved an error because the cluster couldn't find the quorum. I decided to try a not good way to solve the problem, but using the following steps I could have the DAG working fine.

1- Removed every server from DAG using Remove-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupServer -Identity -MailboxServer -ConfigurationOnly
2- Cleaned the cluster using this command to every DAG member cluster node /forcecleanup

Done, now you can delete the DAG and recreate it.

Related sources

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário